dbc-network

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Something Wrong


Hi, guys!! I'm back..hahaha
I told you already that I'll be back. By the way, I miss you all.
Well, some terrible things came to me. That's very disappointed , yeah actually my life is very disappointed. But I tried so hard to wake up. I need about 5 months to make up my mind.. Everyday I try to stand up but it seems so hard. This is the first time I felt so down, that's why. :(
Something wrong with me, I known that but I don't know what's going on. Feels like I loose control, I can't control my mind.  At that time I became a very quiet girl. Sorry guys I can't tell you a lot. 

Actually, next 5 months someone came and help me. He teach me how to face it, how to face my problem. I don't know how to tell you bout my problems, I also forgot it already. And I don't wanna try to remind bout that. I don't wanna thought bout the sadness, I wanna stay as happily. Happily ever after.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment