dbc-network

Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Daddy is My Hero

           He wake up at 5:30 am every morning. After taken his shower, he going to work. Did  you know what time he finished his job? He finish  at 5 am then he moved to another company to help their job. Then he'll arrived back at home, around 10 pm. Why he did that? Why he work at two company? He need to pay for my school payment, He need to support my grandmother and my grandfather, He need to pay his cousin school payment, He should pay the electricity payment, etc. Can you imagine that? He never said, " I'm tired " or " I hate my life ", never!
           My Daddy life is so poor before. He failed two times at high school, so his family not give face to him. He started work at after graduated from high school. He continued his study but evening time, he working. That's seems very disappointed. Even when I heard his story, I always cry.
           He teach me a lot of things, He told me all of his experience. He said that he can, but actually he can't...
My Daddy always give me spirit. If ever I need him, he'll always here. He never allowed me to cry, It looks like I'm weak, he said. I'm her strong daughter, his lovely daughter.
           He is my hero, yes, My Daddy is my hero... I'll never let him down. I'll never let him sad. I'll never let him cry. I promise Dad, I'll be your clever daughter. I'll prove it Daddy. Thank you so much for my Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment