dbc-network

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Worst Day..!!!

            Hmmmm... This is the worst day,, I thought...!!! :(
Today I start my daily by shower, breakfast.. etc. Then prepare for working,, so cold that's why I'm lazy to go to work.. Haissshhh
Today I need to calculate the workers salary, it will be boring.. (T_T)
But I'm going to do that, actually I feel so bored already. Although I'm trying to stay cool (????) I still boring.

             I don't wanna work anymore!! But, who will pay my school payment? Who will support my food? Who ?????
Oh My God! I need to refresh my brain , should be patient..
Yeah, I know I'm wrong...
I need to more understand about life, yeah , should be mature, right???
Although I'm stay away from my parents, I should be stronger..
Yeah, my family is my spirit,,
But honestly I miss my Mom and Daddy.. (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment